Terms&Conditions of use of Linuxine.com
- Personal Use. The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. Linuxine reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Proper Use. You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Linuxine; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or (v) act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. Linuxine reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Your Intellectual Property Rights. Linuxine does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Linuxine account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to Linuxine to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Links The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Linuxine has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Linuxine is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Linuxine shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Linuxine, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Linuxine will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You may visit our websites without revealing any personal information. However, we need certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register a member account, receive our newsletter, or use certain our services.
If and where required, this information may include your contact information and/or your company contact information. We will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your memberвЂ™s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We automatically receive and record certain types of non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. We may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, we do not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
We also allow third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. These cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and we assume no responsibility or liability for their use.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on our behalf to provide products and services requested by you. We may share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to us. If you have provided personal information to us and cease to consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us at admin [at]Linuxine.com.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your information stored with us is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
Further, we retain your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by the governing law.
We may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of our websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.