Id Software has released the online multi-player shooting game-Enemy Territory:Quake Wars which developed by Splash Damage.It extends Doom 3 engine with several ground-breaking improvements and follows the story of Quake.The main feature of this demo are that allows each map to be entirely unique map and supports Bot.
This Demo requires：
GNU/Linux x86 system:
- x64/amd64 systems supported through 32 bit emulation layer only
- BSD systems through Linux ABI compatibility
- Pentium(r) 4 2.0 GHz or Athlon(tm) XP 2000+ processor
- 512MB RAM
- Kernel 2.6, configured for 1000Hz tick and other low latency settings
3D acceleration (not required for server):
- SDL >= 1.2  ( >= 1.2.10 recommended )
- latest OpenGL drivers - correctly configured!
- nVidia(r) GeForce 5700 (except LE and VE)
- ATI(r) Radeon 9700
See more: http://www.enemyterritory.com/main.html