Just follow 6 steps,you can make a live flash for Ubuntu!
Preparation: the flash's storage must not be less than 1G,a Ubuntu live CD,relevant knowledge on syslinux.
OK,start doing(pls note you must do following steps in Windows):
- Format your flash to be fat32 disk format,use Disk manager to active the flash to be a boot-able flash.
- Copy all files of live CD into the flash.
- Copy all files of syslinux folder into the flash's root folder.
- download the syslinux.exe,and then run it via terminal window by typing this command : syslinux.exe i : (i=your flash) so that writing the syslinux 's booting information into the flash.
- Copy attachement:syslinux.cfg into the flash's root folder.
- Restart your PC,and go into BOIS and set the boot configuration to be usb-hdd ,exit the BOISE after saving.
OK,all done, you have a 3D desktop in your pocket now!